INSIDE: Find home decor deals for the home and save money with Groupon Coupons.
This is a sponsored post. But the opinions are all mine as a Groupon user.
I’m sure you’re a lot like me. You want to outfit your home with great things but you also want to do it on a budget.
Sometimes I think “thrifty” should be my middle name! ‘Cause I’m all about the deal and doing more for less as so many of my home decor projects reflect.
Save Money with Groupon Coupons
And this is where Groupon Coupons comes in. Did you know that Groupon offers more than just event tickets or restaurant coupons? You can find all sorts of home tools and home decor accessory items through Groupon.
Here are some deal items I have found:
- Personalized photo items — photo books, blanket throws, coffee mugs
- Custom artwork — canvas wall prints, photo prints on metal
(I have metal signs purchased through Groupon. You can see them in this home project.)
- Custom wood wall art — family wall signs, personalized bamboo serving boards, which would look great as part of a gallery wall display
- Color changing lighting systems
(I have a color changing lighting strip installed on this project. Super cool effect!)
- Comfy bedding and pillows — a good night’s rest to tackle your next home DIY craft project!
- Organizing systems — makeover storage, dishware organizers
- Home technology — wireless door bell, motion activated solar lights
- Furniture — end tables, freestanding mirrors, bar stools, patio umbrellas
Some of the home decor name brands on Groupon:
- Joss and Main
Finding coupons through Groupon is both easy and free! There’s no membership fees or “club” to join. You can search for your topic keyword or under “Goods” in the site’s menu bar. You can set your price range or select to only see items from a particular brand.
Don’t overlook Groupon for finding deals on home technology, furniture and wall art. You’ll have more $ to spend on the next item home To Do project!