INSIDE: How to give the gift of potted plants and flowers in DIY easy and cute stenciled brown paper bags. Cheap Valentine’s Day DIY gifts.
I don’t know about you but I’d much rather receive a potted plant than a bouquet of flowers. Maybe it’s because my novice green thumb can better keep a plant alive than remembering to put fresh water into a vase of cut flowers!
So if there should be occasion where a small gift token is required, you may find me giving you a small plant. Be it a Thank You gift, hostess gift or in this case, Valentine’s Day, seriously, who doesn’t like a little potted roses or tulips?
Make them look even better with a frugal yet fast stenciled brown paper bag…
*This post contains affiliate links. A purchase of any of these items helps to support this blog and its creative efforts at no cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. To read more, please see my disclosure page.
How to Gift Plants in Easy, Cute Brown Paper Bags
how to gift flowers and plants in cute brown paper bags
Open the brown paper bag and roll down the cuff a couple of times.
Lay the bag down flat on a surface.
Paint a red heart, if desired.
How to make easy Valentine’s Day flower gifts
Other Valentine’s Day Projects:
- $5 Valentine’s Day teacher gift
- Valentine’s Day succulent wreath from chocolate heart box
- “Our Friendship Won’t Be Squashed” kids bug Valentine’s Day cards
- How to use 1 faux flower stem for DIY heart wreath
More DIY Garden Ideas:
- Use a vintage candlestick to create a freestanding garden planter
- Make a hanging vertical garden from a shower caddy
- Turn plastic flower pots from the nursery into a colorful flower front door hanger
- Turn your (clean) tin can of soup into a fairy garden house
- Use two plastic flower pots to make an umbrella table flower planter