INSIDE: Boo-ti-ful Halloween beauty pedicure gift idea + free printable Halloween mason jar tags. Halloween idea for teachers and friends.
Who says Halloween must be scary? Not this girl.
In this otherwise ghoulish season, Halloween is just as good a time as any to give the gift of beauty. Seriously, who wants to be spooked by ragged pedicures and scaly skin?!
Whether a girlfriend or your kid’s teacher, skip the tricks and treat them to some BOO-ti-ful beauty goodies instead. Well… maybe keep the chocolates and caramels!
*This post contains affiliate links. A purchase of any of these items helps to support this blog and its creative efforts at no cost to you. To read more, please see my disclosure page.
How to Make Cute Halloween Pedicure Gifts
Load up on the travel size beauty products to gift your friends a BOO-ti-ful Halloween!
Mason Jar (or a Halloween cellophane goodie bag)
Printable Halloween gift tag (download below)
Assorted beauty products (travel size):
– Nail polish
– Emery boards
– Beauty face masks
– Lip gloss/Lipstick
– Skin lotion
diy boo-ti-ful halloween beauty gift + printable tags
Fill the mason jar with a small handful of pre-cut crinkle basket filler.
I put together TWO different Halloween BOO-ti-ful mason jar gift ideas.
A nail beauty gift mason jar that included (2) nail polish, small nail file and nail polish remover pads.
A skin beauty gift mason jar that included face mask, hand lotion and lip gloss.
How to Make Cute Pedicure Printable Halloween Gift Tags
Download the FREE printable Halloween beauty gift tags. Print and cut out.
Printables for personal use only.
Say BOO to Scary Feet printable
Trick or Treat. Relax Your Feet printable
May Your Halloween Be BOO-ti-ful printable
Pamper Yourself, my pretty printable
Punch a hole through the tag, insert the ribbon and wrap around the mason jar.
Halloween shouldn’t be scary; it should be a BOO-ti-ful time of year!!
Other FREE Printables You May Enjoy:
- Don’t strike out! Printable baseball snack bag tags
- Take Charge motivational printable
- DIY photo frame with printable teacher appreciation poem
- 6 beach printables for summer home decor
- 2-minute teacher appreciation popcorn gift + tags
“Creepy” Halloween DIY Crafts and DIYs:
- Easy felt pirate boot covers
- Turn a toddler romper into a cute Tick Tock Croc costume
- Re-purpose a large black t-shirt into a DIY witch cape
- Pregnant? Make a “ghostly” announcement
- $6 Halloween door hanger with dollar store supplies
- DIY tin can Halloween treat holders