INSIDE: How to make a fun mailbox vinyl decal for the inside of your mailbox. Free SVG file for Cricut.
I love myself some snail mail! I know it’s old-fashioned these days but who doesn’t love getting something addressed to them in the mail?
But who wants to open up their mailbox each day, with the small hopes of an envelope or package with their name on it, to a dull and dark post box? Not this lady!
So I grabbed a bottle of paint and a roll of vinyl and got to making my mailbox happy…
*This post contains affiliate links. A purchase of any of these items helps to support this blog and its creative efforts at no cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. To read more, please see my disclosure page.
How to Make a Fun Mailbox Vinyl Decal
I’m not sure how much my mailperson enjoys it six days a week but I certainly do.
How to Make a Fun Mailbox Greeting
I painted the inside of the mailbox door a fun and bright teal color. Let that dry.
I then created a vinyl sticker with my Cricut Explore to adhere to the inside of the mailbox.
If you don’t have a Cricut, you can use adhesive letter stickers to label your mailbox door.
I am giving away a free SVG file of my Hello Again design!
This design is for personal use only.
Hello Again design is for personal use only.
Have you checked your mailbox today?
Other DIY Ideas You May Like:
- Turn a metal plate charger into a DIY chalkboard sign with fabric flowers
- Upcycle a staircase banister into a gallery photo wall
- $20 Craigslist mid-century modern coffee table makeover
- $10 vintage suitcase turned into a wall photo display
- How to transfer photos onto DIY scented drawer sachets
- How to hide your Nest thermostat in DIY wall art