INSIDE: How to make spooky cute paper straw Halloween ghost wreath. Easy 30-minute Halloween home decor craft.
*This post contains affiliate links. A purchase of any of these items helps to support this blog and its creative efforts at no cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. To read more, please see my disclosure page.
How to Make Spooky Cute Halloween Paper Straw Wreath
Spend a spooky half an hour surrounded by a bunch of paper straws and a hot glue gun. No haunting involved!
How to Make Easy 30-minute Paper Straw Halloween Wreath
Wrap the entire wreath form with grosgrain ribbon.
Wrap a Halloween decorative ribbon at the top of the wreath.
How to Make Halloween Paper Straw Decorative Wreath
You’ll cackle at how quick this Halloween wreath craft came together and be eerily pleased with its festive results!
Check out these ghastly Halloween DIY ideas!
- DIY fleece pumpkin pillow cover
- Use a large men’s t-shirt to make a black witch cape
- Easy kids pirate boot covers using felt and good doubloons
- Use fabric scraps to make easy sew colorful fabric pumpkins
- Mesh pumpkin wreath in 5 easy steps
- BOO! Halloween word signs made from paper straws
- BOO-ti-ful Halloween pedicure gift sets + printable tags