INSIDE: How to make a DIY 5-minute personalized school backpack tag from a pre-painted wood decal. Easy back-to-school crafts for kids.
Is it happy back-to- school time where you live? The countdown is on over here! The house is noticeably quieter and calmer although the constant drop-off/pick-up driving brings about its own level of stress!
This time a year is always so fresh-looking! The kids are wearing non-scuffed-up shoes, stain-free outfits and shiny new backpacks and lunch boxes. (How long will they stay this way, right?!)
Since you may already be feeling the pain of all this back-to-school shopping, let me show you how to make not only the quickest backpack tag BUT the cheapest!
*This post contains affiliate links. A purchase of any of these items helps to support this blog and its creative efforts at no cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. To read more, please see my disclosure page.
How to Make Easy 5-Minute Wooden School Backpack Tag
As all parents (and grandparents) know, labeling everything our kiddos take to school is paramount! Making your own custom backpack tag is a cute and colorful and easy way to further label your kids goods.
how to make cute kids backpack tag
Here’s how to make a 5 minute back-to-school backpack tag!
Start the new school year off labelled and organized with a 5-minute DIY backpack tag.
And here’s to avoiding searching in the school’s lost and found bins!
More Back to School DIY Ideas:
- DIY teacher gifts using (clean) tin cans
- “Teachers Rule” photo frame with dollar store supplies
- “My Teacher Is Super” free printable for kids
- Make a reusable first day-last day of school chalkboard for photos
- Have a germ-free school year with free printable lunch box notes
- DIY washi tape backpack tag for kids
- It’s Hip to Clip! DIY 10-minute Box Tops collection envelope